This section of the site is aimed at journalists, photographers, designers and other members of the media interested in working with MSF.
MSF regards ‘speaking out’ about the plight of people caught in humanitarian crises as a core part of our work. We therefore want to be as helpful as possible to journalists covering humanitarian and medical issues.
We are happy to do the following:
Press release lists/ update
- We provide regular updates to journalists on the situation in the countries where we work.
- To be added to our press release list, please contact our press officer.
- You can sign up to our RSS feeds or follow us on social media for articles and press releases.
- You can search our articles and press releases on our website.
- We can organise interviews with MSF field staff or with spokespeople in MSF operational centres.
- We can provide photos and footage of humanitarian crises.
- We are happy to provide opinion pieces, comments and articles written by MSF staff and field workers.
- Any text on this website may be replicated in other publications free of charge, but please contact our press officer first.
Media visits to projects
- We will try to facilitate media visits to MSF projects whenever possible.
Our Press Officers:
T | (852) 2959 4270
E | email@example.com
LEE Pik Kwan
T | (852) 2959 4210
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
T | (852) 2959 4259
E | email@example.com
T | (86) 10 8532 6617
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
T | (86) 2-2551-1266 (ext. #6252)
E | email@example.com