You can support MSF’s humanitarian work by donating various materials or services:
- Free use of a venue for MSF events and exhibitions
- Provide free office space to MSF
- Office supplies, such as stationery, furniture, computer software and hardware, office equipments such as projectors, etc., which can be used by MSF office
- Air tickets – for MSF volunteers and staff so that they can travel to medical relief projects located in the remotest corners of the world more easily, quickly and cheaply
- Insurance coverage
- Long distance phone call or mobile phone services
- Free advertising space – offer free magazine, newspaper, website or outdoor advertising spaces
- Professional services, such as legal advice, audit review, marketing, financial and human resources consulting services, IT support, system development, creative design, printing etc.
We welcome any ideas and suggestions from you on how you would like to support MSF. Please contact our fundraisers if you would like to know more about donation in kind.