Supporters’ initiated fundraising event
Besides making a direct monetary gift; individual supporters, companies, member clubs and associations are also welcome to help raise funds to support MSF’s global humanitarian work. Here are some examples of the fundraising activities that supporters have organised in the past:
- Holding a charity sale or auction in benefit of MSF
- Organizing fundraising parties for celebrations such as weddings or birthdays and encouraging your guests to dedicate their gifts to MSF
- Placing MSF donation boxes in your shops, offices or clubs to collect donations
- Organizing a musical performance or art exhibition where proceeds are donated to MSF
- Taking part in a sports events such as a walkathon or sports tournament, and gathering sponsors to support MSF’s work
- Arranging a joint direct mailing between MSF and your company, for example by sending an MSF leaflet together with statements to your clients
Click here for the guiding principles on how to fundraise for MSF and the Supporters' Initiated Fundraising Event Application Form
Interested parties please complete and sign BOTH documents and return to us. We welcome other fundraising activities as well. For further discussion or enquiries, please contact our fundraisers.
Online fundraising page for MSF
You can organise a fundraising event via our online donation platform. It is a quick and simple tool to achieve your fundraising ideas online and for a convenient way to solicit support from your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo and other social media!