Donor Services Volunteer
Our Donor Services Unit is looking for a regular volunteer to help them with various data entry work and update the database through making outbound calls to the donors and supporters.
Donor Services Unit
The Donor Services Unit is responsible for donation processing and handling requests and enquiries from MSF’s donors and supporters.
What we need from you
- Genuine interest in and commitment to the humanitarian principles of MSF
- Good telephone manner
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Detailed-mind, well-organised and responsible
When we need you
- At least two days between Monday and Friday
- Time-slots available: 10:00-14:30 / 11:00-15:30 / 12:00-16:30
What you will get
- This is an unpaid position but reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed between MSF office and your home
- Enjoy free lunch in the MSF office
- Obtain a valuable understanding of how MSF HK operates
- Opportunity to become a member of the MSF HK team
- Chance to participate in our office presentations, talks and even education sessions
What to do next
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please email your name, contact details and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating clearly the position you are applying for in the email subject. In your email, please also tell us about your background and let us know why you are interested in volunteering with MSF. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and will be treated in strict confidence.
Volunteers will be expected to abide by MSF HK policies and general rules.
Post date: 25th January 2017