Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in Hong Kong is looking for a talented individual with a strong desire to work in an international NGO as an
Office Human Resources Officer
Reporting to the Senior Human Resources Officer, this position is responsible for providing professional advice and support to management and staff regarding human resources policies and procedures within the organization and support continuous improvement in the performance of Human Resources and effectively contribute towards achievement of the organization’s vision and mission.
- Formulate, manage and execute the office HR administrative procedures/systems effectively
- Support the full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits, payroll, taxation, expatriate management, staff relations, performance management, etc.
- Carry out full cycle of recruitment activities as well as coordinating learning and development activities (internal and external trainings)
- Participate in developing and reviewing HR policies, ensuring compliance to HK employment ordinance and other regulations
- Manage employee data in HRIS and ensure all records are update and accurate
- Prepare HR reports and analysis on regular basis for management review
- Participate in planning and organizing events such as staff welfare/health activities
- Organize and coordinate the implementation of specific projects in MSFHK offices based on the Annual Plan ambitions
- Collaborate with the HR Administrative Assistant on administrative matters for office staff such as arrangement of health insurance, business trip, various types of visas, etc.
- Coordinate and liaise in HR related matters of the offices in the region (Hong Kong, China and Taiwan)
The Ideal Candidate
- University education preferably in human resources management or related discipline
- Over 3 years relevant HR experience with PRC exposure is a plus
- Sound knowledge of the local employment laws and related regulations
- Experience working with NGO/INGO is desirable
- Clear commitment to aims and values of Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong analytical skills and detail-minded
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
How to apply?
Send your motivation letter and full resume with current and expected salary and date of availability by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 5 June 2017. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and will be treated in strict confidence.