Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in Beijing is looking for a talented individual with a strong desire to work in an international NGO as an
Finance and Administration Officer
Under the supervision of China Representative (Beijing), this position is responsible ensuring appropriate finance, administration and human resources management in Beijing Office in accordance with MSF’s principles and values and in accordance with the law of China.
- Report to China Representative (Beijing) and work closely with other departments in administration, finance and HR management;
- Maintain financial credibility and transparency, participate in the preparation of annual budget and conduct finance management of Beijing Office appropriately in accordance with the law of China, Chinese Accounting Standard, MSF International Accounting Standard, and ensure financial policies and procedures are followed;
- Provide quality financial statements in an accurate and timely manner;
- Implement administrative activities;
- Ensure staff compensation and benefits are managed accurately and timely;
- Ensure proper and timely execution of the reception and office facility management duties;
- Support technical and IT duties;
- Support the organization of different events/conferences/seminars etc on request;
- Other administrative, financial and human resources task as required.
- University graduate with minimum 3 years professional experience in finance, administration or human resources management;
- With Accounting Certificate will be a plus;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages;
- Previous work experience in other international organizations will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of administrative and basic financial policies and procedures;
- Knowledge of national labour law, tax ordinance and banking system;
- Strong local contacts in Beijing;
- Basic IT and technical knowledge;
- Systematic and well organized;
- Good skills in prioritization, problem solving and negotiation;
- Capable of multi-tasking and working under pressure;
- Professional attitude, open and sociable;
- Flexible working hours if necessary;
- Excellent spoken and written Chinese, fluent English.
How to Apply?
Send your motivation letter and full resume with expected salary and date of earliest availability to Ms. Cathy Chai at 2-3-31, SanLiTun Diplomatic Residence Compound, SanLiTun Dong San Jie, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100600 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10 February 2017. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.