Finance and Administrative Officer
Under the direct supervision of Office Manager (Taiwan) and functional supervision of the Finance Manager and Human Resources Manager of MSF-Hong Kong, this position is responsible ensuring appropriate finance, administration and human resources management in Taipei Office in accordance with MSF’s principles and values, and in accordance with the regulations of Taiwan.
- Report to Office Manager (Taiwan) and work closely with other departments in administration, finance and HR management;
- Ensure accounting record-keeping and statement preparations are in compliance with internal policies as well as the regulations of Taiwan;
- Ensure tracking of expenses and participate in the review and preparation of annual budgets;
- Provide quality financial statements in an accurate and timely manner;
- Perform administrative activities, as needed;
- Ensure staff compensation and benefits are managed accurately and timely;
- Maintain office facility and inventory management;
- Support the organisation in different events/conferences/seminars etc. on request.
- University graduate in accounting with minimum 3 years professional experience in accounting, and administration or human resources management;
- Knowledge of local financial accounting, tax standards and banking system;
- Knowledge of country’s labor and social benefit laws and regulations;
- Strong local contacts in Taiwan;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Sharepoint. Data analysis skill a plus;
- Systematic and well organized;
- Good skills in prioritization, problem solving and negotiation;
- Capable of multi-tasking and working under pressure;
- Professional attitude, open and sociable;
- Flexible working hours if necessary;
- Excellent spoken and written Chinese, fluent English.
How to apply?
Please apply with a letter of motivation (in English) and full resume (in both English and Chinese, with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to email@example.com before 15th January 2018. Application may be closed in advance, should a suitable candidate be identified. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and be treated in strict confidence.
財務行政專員 Finance and Administrative Officer
- 熟悉應用MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook及Sharepoint；有數據分析經驗尤佳