Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in Hong Kong is looking for a suitable individual with a strong desire to work in an international NGO for the following position to be based in Hong Kong:
Director of Finance & Administration
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Finance & Administration is responsible for finance, IT, and administration of MSF Hong Kong. The purpose of the job is to ensure that MSF-HK is a financially credible and transparent organization in the Hong Kong society and the region, and in the MSF movement by managing the funds it receives from private and institutional donors in accordance with MSF ethics and the laws of Hong Kong.
- Manage the MSF-HK financial income and expenditure in conjunction with the Board, the Executive Director and the partnership convention with the Operational Centre of Brussels
- Prepare financial reports, management accounts, forecasts, budgets and business plans
- Ensure compliance to statutory requirements of audit, tax and company secretary
- Oversee corporate governance matters, including the development and implementation of company policies and procedures in accordance with regulatory and MSF requirements
- Liaise with international MSF offices on finance matters and participate in the MSF international finance committee
- Ensure the smooth functioning of IT and office administration
- Lead the strategic improvement on IT infrastructure and business applications
- Share the MSF values and humanitarian spirit
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience with at least 3 years at managerial level
- Professional accountant qualification is a must
- Experience in office management is preferred
- Strong motivation and excellent communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
How to apply?
MSF Hong Kong will offer a remuneration package of 12 months basic salary benchmarked in INGO with no discretionary bonus. Interested parties, please send your letter of motivation, full resume, expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 December 2017. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and will be treated in strict confidence.