Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in Hong Kong is looking for a talented individual with a strong desire to work in an international NGO to fill the following position based in Hong Kong:
Donor Services Manager
The major responsibilities are:
- Lead and manage Donor Services Unit with high donor satisfaction, ensuring all donations are being processed in compliance to MSF guideline and legal requirements
- Proactively manage and improve all aspects of the donor experience for MSF constituents. This includes oversight for donations processing and receipting; ensuring accurate database content, integrity and utility by managing facets of data entry, policy and hygiene
- Oversees the Donor Services Unit and also handles donors through customer service calls, emails and letters related to donations and gift processing
- Creating systems and SOPs that improve the donor experience, reduce organizational risk and increase efficiency
- Establish KPIs and evaluate processing in measuring the effectiveness of Donor Services performance.
- Constantly review the performance of systems or software deployed by Donor Services Unit and contracted service providers, ensuring the service quality and level of technology advancement is satisfactory for the MSF’s development.
- Oversee and manage selection of transaction processing service providers, payment gateway agencies and digital donation tools (portal, channels and methods)
- Support the Finance Department with annual audit process
The Ideal Candidate
- University degree with 7 years working experience in Customer Service or Hotline, in which at least 3 year should be of a supervisory level
- Experience in donations/transactions processing in non-profit organizations, banking industries or service providers with large client base is an asset
- Customer service oriented
- Good understanding of HK privacy ordinance and related regulations
- Experience in CRM system or database management
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written Chinese and English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and knowledge of SQL & BI tools will be an advantage
- Commitment to the aims and values of Médecins Sans Frontières
How to Apply?
Send your motivation letter and full resume with expected salary and date of earliest availability to email@example.com. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.