Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in Hong Kong is looking for a suitable individual with a strong desire to work in an international NGO for the following position to be based in Hong Kong:
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance and Administration, the major responsibilities of this position are:
- Oversee the maintenance and security of office premises, facilities & equipment to maintain a secure, safe and healthy work environment in the HK office, and regional offices (when needed and appropriate).
- Lead and provide administrative and organizational support to the office running of MSF HK and its branches.
- Logistic administration to support operations of all office and business departments.
- Maintain accurate records of organization’s inventories and assets, and manage storage and storeroom to ensure good security of assets and efficient use of office space.
- In collaboration with the Finance team, to maintain the proper procurement procedures and ensure that the procurement processes are in compliance with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Lead, manage and develop the Administration team to ensure they perform at a competent level for the development of MSF HK and its regional offices and branches.
- Supervise and prioritize the works of Receptionist/Administrative Assistant on reception, administration and clerical support activities to the office.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Business Administration or Management or related discipline preferred, with minimum 10 years of experiences in general office and facilities administration, administrative policies & procedures, preferably gained from medium sized organization (Candidates with lower academic qualifications and over 10 years of office and facilities management experience will also be considered)
- Knowledge of procurement in public/non-profit making organization
- Systematic, well organized
- Enthusiastic, self-motived and proactive
- Team work and collaborative
- Good time management and problem solving skill
- Good communications (listening, negotiation, influencing, verbal & written) skill in English and Chinese with internal and external parties
- Multi-tasking and able to working under pressure
- Professional attitude, open and approachable
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Committed to the aims and values of Médecins Sans Frontières
- Immediately available /short notice period would be an asset
How to Apply?
Send your motivation letter and full resume with current and expected salaries and date of earliest availability by e-mail to email@example.com. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.