Venue: L3, Plaza Hollywood
Date: 15-21 March (Fri-Thurs)
Time: 11:00 am-9:30pm
The photo exhibition presents the dire situation of populations in need of humanitarian assistance and MSF’s medical relief work in five aspects:
- Emergency relief in Haiti
- Treatment for malnourished children in Burkina Faso
- Health care of women and children in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Massive vaccination campaign against meningitis in Niger, Nigeria and Chad
- Reconstructive surgery and functional rehabilitation for patients in Iraq
Our fundraising ambassadors will be present to introduce our work to the public, answer questions and invite the public to join “MSF Field Partners”.
The exhibition will be toured in different corners in Hong Kong. Details will be updated here.